Sunday, June 6, 2010

Marriage should be just as special as the wedding.

Marriage should be just as special as the wedding. (15/365)


This Sunday (June 13) will be my first anniversary with my husband.  This treasury is so special to me, I'm about to tear up!  The first print is basically our goal... to "never ever give up".  Marriage has not been easy by any means, and we just try to remember to "never ever give up".  We both love skeleton keys (he has a skeleton key tattoo), and they were a motif in our wedding.  We both love coffee shops, the first night of our honeymoon was spent in St. Louis, and we love playing checkers.  Our first pet together was a cat. 

I hope you enjoyed this little summary to my treasury.  I also hope it helped you get to know me better.  It's probably weird to think I'm more than an Etsian and treasury maker... but I'm also a wife.

1 comment: